At GQNorth Commercial Property Management we strive to be different. We provide highly personalized service to our clients at all times. Each of our clients are unique; from their needs, to their goals, to the priority of their investments. We believe that it is critical to take the time to learn about each individual client and their investment goals in order to develop a tailored management plan. We are creative, proactive and love to be at the forefront of the communication lines. We treat our clients investment as if it were our own. That is the GQNorth difference.
Commercial Real Estate Leasing, Sales & Management throughout the Sacramento Area
ROUTINE SITE VISITS
COORDINATION OF LEASING ACTIVITIES
NETWORK OF QUALITY VENDORS
COMPREHENSIVE FINANCIAL SERVICES
What Makes GQNorth Different?
GQNorth is a boutique commercial brokerage and property management company located in Fair Oaks, California. The company was founded by Bob Shahlaie and Nate Giwoff in 2010 after a successful career with CB Richard Ellis and TRI Commercial.
We strongly feel that our competitive advantage is our size. We are large enough and experienced enough to get the job done, but small enough to care for every client’s personal needs. Our advantages can be summarized as follows:
- We genuinely care about you and your property… Really!
- We deliver highly personalized service. We answer our phone and promptly respond to email and text messages. You will never have to chase us down.
- We do not believe in tying you down to a long-term commitment. All of our management agreements are month-to-month. If you are not delighted with our service, you will not be stuck with us.
- We are absolutely flexible. We can and will tailor a management plan to fit your unique needs and budget.
Leasing and Investment Sales
- 5 things: Rocklin eatery closing; operators say they 'met our breaking point' February 25, 2021
- Resilient Sacramento: How a small farm pivoted to survive the pandemic February 25, 2021
- Introducing Ron Brown, a 2021 Most Admired CEO honoree February 25, 2021
- Sunworks shares jump in Nasdaq trading February 24, 2021
- Discount chain Five Below replacing Pier 1 Imports in Folsom February 24, 2021
- Telecommunications construction company plans Sacramento yard/employment center February 24, 2021
- Meet Cate Dyer, a 2021 Most Admired CEO honoree February 24, 2021
- 5 things to know: Chando's Tacos expanding to Atlanta February 24, 2021
- One adds financial industry veterans to board of directors February 24, 2021
- $3 million agriculture research facility hits the market in Davis February 24, 2021