At GQNorth Commercial Property Management we strive to be different. We provide highly personalized service to our clients at all times. Each of our clients are unique; from their needs, to their goals, to the priority of their investments. We believe that it is critical to take the time to learn about each individual client and their investment goals in order to develop a tailored management plan. We are creative, proactive and love to be at the forefront of the communication lines. We treat our clients investment as if it were our own. That is the GQNorth difference.
Commercial Real Estate Leasing, Sales & Management throughout the Sacramento Area
ROUTINE SITE VISITS
COORDINATION OF LEASING ACTIVITIES
NETWORK OF QUALITY VENDORS
COMPREHENSIVE FINANCIAL SERVICES
What Makes GQNorth Different?
GQNorth is a boutique commercial brokerage and property management company located in Fair Oaks, California. The company was founded by Bob Shahlaie and Nate Giwoff in 2010 after a successful career with CB Richard Ellis and TRI Commercial.
We strongly feel that our competitive advantage is our size. We are large enough and experienced enough to get the job done, but small enough to care for every client’s personal needs. Our advantages can be summarized as follows:
- We genuinely care about you and your property… Really!
- We deliver highly personalized service. We answer our phone and promptly respond to email and text messages. You will never have to chase us down.
- We do not believe in tying you down to a long-term commitment. All of our management agreements are month-to-month. If you are not delighted with our service, you will not be stuck with us.
- We are absolutely flexible. We can and will tailor a management plan to fit your unique needs and budget.
Leasing and Investment Sales
Am@gqnorth.com 916.801.3984 DRE #02111696
- Data Dive: Sacramento International Airport starts to recover after traffic plummets May 6, 2021
- Digital license plate company Reviver adds local auto dealers to its sales network May 6, 2021
- Kubota Tractor eyeing massive regional site in Elk Grove May 6, 2021
- After sale, Northgate site to become auto body shop May 5, 2021
- Five Star Bancorp shares rise 21% in first day of trading May 5, 2021
- New investment group may be in the works for Sacramento Republic May 5, 2021
- Chando's Tacos enters Georgia while pursuing more local growth May 5, 2021
- 5 things to know: OneSpeed Pizza says it's staying put May 5, 2021
- Wine bar lined up for MARRS building in Midtown Sacramento May 5, 2021
- Elk Grove winery Christopher Cellars plans tasting room May 5, 2021