At GQNorth Commercial Property Management we strive to be different. We provide highly personalized service to our clients at all times. Each of our clients are unique; from their needs, to their goals, to the priority of their investments. We believe that it is critical to take the time to learn about each individual client and their investment goals in order to develop a tailored management plan. We are creative, proactive and love to be at the forefront of the communication lines. We treat our clients investment as if it were our own. That is the GQNorth difference.
Commercial Real Estate Leasing, Sales & Management throughout the Sacramento Area
ROUTINE SITE VISITS
COORDINATION OF LEASING ACTIVITIES
NETWORK OF QUALITY VENDORS
COMPREHENSIVE FINANCIAL SERVICES
What Makes GQNorth Different?
GQNorth is a boutique commercial brokerage and property management company located in Fair Oaks, California. The company was founded by Bob Shahlaie and Nate Giwoff in 2010 after a successful career with CB Richard Ellis and TRI Commercial.
We strongly feel that our competitive advantage is our size. We are large enough and experienced enough to get the job done, but small enough to care for every client’s personal needs. Our advantages can be summarized as follows:
- We genuinely care about you and your property… Really!
- We deliver highly personalized service. We answer our phone and promptly respond to email and text messages. You will never have to chase us down.
- We do not believe in tying you down to a long-term commitment. All of our management agreements are month-to-month. If you are not delighted with our service, you will not be stuck with us.
- We are absolutely flexible. We can and will tailor a management plan to fit your unique needs and budget.
Leasing and Investment Sales
Am@gqnorth.com 916.801.3984 DRE #02111696
- 2021 Most Admired CEO: Gary May with the University of California Davis April 9, 2021
- Fast-growing Greek restaurant chain has big plans for Sacramento area April 9, 2021
- Adventist Health installs microgrid at rural center for power shutoffs April 9, 2021
- New plan for East Sac site at busy Stockton Boulevard intersection April 9, 2021
- Local execs: Obstacles remain for achieving 100% clean energy April 9, 2021
- 2021 Most Admired CEO: Stephanie McLemore Bray with United Way California Capital Region April 9, 2021
- Environmental group sues Caltrans over freeway bridge project April 9, 2021
- As industries struggle to find workers, some blame Covid-19 unemployment benefits April 9, 2021
- 5 things to know, including an update on a former yoga studio space in Roseville April 9, 2021
- 2021 Most Admired CEO honoree: Robert Rodriguez with Cambria Solutions April 9, 2021